Wetsuit with hood BUNI Slider Yamamoto #39
BUNI Slider Yamamoto Hooded Wetsuit #39
Manufactured in 4 thicknesses: 1.5, 2, 3 and 4 mm from premium Yamamoto neoprene, which is a leader among other manufacturers.
There are 7 colors to choose from: black, blue, silver, red, gold, green, purple.
Why is it worth paying attention to this particular model?
- The wetsuit is separate, which means you can combine it with various jacket options, or use it separately depending on the temperature
- The sleeves are made in a special freediving cut, which allows you to stretch your arms without resistance, as if you were not wearing a wetsuit.
- The wetsuit is equipped with a hood - which provides additional streamlining and glide, and also prevents excessive water ingress
- No zipper - this model does not have one, which gives even more comfort due to the lack of additional rigidity
- The SCS coating is a high-tech coating that gives maximum glide in the water, and also additionally protects the wetsuit from damage.
- The model is stitched with a "blind seam" and hermetically glued, which will not allow the wetsuit to take in excess water and cool the swimmer
- Anatomical cut - experienced freedivers took part in the development of the cut, thanks to which it was possible to achieve maximum comfort in the model
- Hypoallergenic neoprene - made from natural limestone, this neoprene does not cause allergic skin reactions even in the most sensitive people
A nice bonus to all of the above is a manufacturer's warranty, which gives you the right to free service *
* The warranty covers all seams and is valid for one year from the date of receipt of the wetsuit.